Monday, December 29, 2008

My best friends Wedding

So my best friend Lindsey got married to Jason Howell. It was the most beautiful reception I've been to in a long time, besides ours of course ! : ) Below is my dad and I dancing to a slow song. If you double click the picture of my dad and I you will notice to creepy woman with blonde hair stairing right at the camera looking pissed!! FREAKY!Here's Lindsey and her new husband Jason. They are such a good couple
This is Morgan's artistic black and white shots...oh so good Morg. 
Here's just another shot of them before they cut the cake

1 comment:

The Workman Family said...

Update this thing already. I tagged you on my blog!

playlist


background

About Me

My photo
Our family started on 06/07/08. My wonderful wife, Heidi, is amazing and my best friend. We currently live in Spanish Fork and love it so far. I work for Dr. Brian Rowley, an Optometrist, and Heidi works for LinCare, an oxygen distributer. We are trying to stay busy and are loving our life together.