Sunday, August 2, 2009

Well these last two months have been really exciting! Three new babies. Bailey Mae Johnson, Cragun Wesley McNeil, and Griffin Paul Thomas. There's also a couple others pictures from the past two weeks down in Beaver: ) Sorry if I spelt those names wrong by the way!
Annie and Caprie in our hammock
Little Cragun : )
Baby Griffen
Bailey Mae
Griffen
Cragun
Bailey
Annie and Cragun
Uncle Morgan and Cragun...can you believe he's holding him! 
Caprie in Uncle Morgan's sunglasses, throwin gang signs haha
Elsie, Caprie, Annie, & Dei-ja at the Pioneer day parade
Caprie right after the slip and slide
Me and the girls : )

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I love those pics!! I'm going to steal them and use them on my blog if thats ok. Thanks for coming to visit. It's nice having a different set of visitors once in a while:)

playlist


background

About Me

My photo
Our family started on 06/07/08. My wonderful wife, Heidi, is amazing and my best friend. We currently live in Spanish Fork and love it so far. I work for Dr. Brian Rowley, an Optometrist, and Heidi works for LinCare, an oxygen distributer. We are trying to stay busy and are loving our life together.